Monday, February 5, 2018

Vibhushita - Super Successful Donations Drive from All of You - Thank you

Today's Blogpost is an update about Vibhushita ( www.vibhushita.org)  - the wonderful initiative by Priya Pullur , to collect Indian ethnic wear and take them back to India to distribute to deserving people.
I'm very, very happy to let you know the collection of clothes has been fantastic. 
Priya had come to my home and collected all the clothes over the weekend.
She was amazed and pleased at the vast amounts of donations  :)
I'm including a couple of pics with her and her friend, Sandhya.

My Deep Thanks to all of You; my students / friends / fellow travellers ; 
You opened your hearts and your closets to a great cause :)

Sandhya, me, Priya Pullur



I wish You lots of Blessings; 
May you find Joy and Peace in the most ordinary ways to enrich your Life everyday .

Namaste,
Asha

No comments:

Post a Comment